Monday, March 19, 2012

Winners, Prizes, and fans!

The Caption Contest winner on our Facebook page has been announced! Congrats to Julia Manns! Here's what Julia wrote:

"Ellen: You may want to check your grammar again.
Nik: Oh, I'm sure it'll be fine, no one will notice.

Ellen: Come on, Nik! Being groovy is no excuse for abandoning basic grammar."

Aaaaand, *insert drum roll here* after reading through the submissions, we randomly selected a winner from all the correct entries to the Weekend Puzzle contest: Congrats to Chelsea H. of Columbia IL! She will receive the Warnings at Waverly Academy Icon mouse pad!

(If you'd like to purchase a mouse pad, check our our new Merchandise Store here.)

Here's the solution to the puzzle:
Use [Morse] code and the ALT Code (to do this [hold down your ALT key while punching in the number, then let go of your ALT key]. Make sure you do this in a document or email or anywhere you can type so that it can show up.)

Once you have everything decoded like so: [1. L5 – B
2. R7
3. L3
4. L6
5. R7
6. R10
7. R6
8. L1
9. R3
10. L2
11. R4
12. L2
13. R6
14. L3
15. R1
16. L7 ]

Count the letters on the wheel by moving in the directions above. The end answer is [Black Cat Paw Print].

Last week we had a fan visit with us! (We enjoy having visitors and getting to show them what we do.) Here's a snapshot of me with Kendall T. And yes, I'm wearing antlers. >.<

Thanks for being such a great fan Kendall! Hope you have fun solving your new games!
~Little Jackalope~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're SHORT Little J! But the name Little Jackalope....kinda fitting:D

Future Animator said...

Aw you look so cute with your antlers!! :D :D just two random question do you LOVE your job at HeR? If you could describe your job in one word, what would that word be?:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. I really didn't figure that one out. Its too bad to because I was getig good at my morse code. I couldn't help but notice what an interesting necklace you have on. I wear military dogtags.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

Someday, I'm gonna be the one to visit. If only I can figure out how to get there...
where is HQ anyway?

MJ said...

so THAT'S what you look like! I've never seen you before. ;) nice antlers!

Little Jackalope said...

@Anonymous -- Yep! I'm not quite 5' tall, so "Little" is exactly correct. Either that or Kendall is really tall..which he is! :)

@Future HeR Animator -- Why thank you! And if I was to describe my job in one word: Awesome! (Yes I LOVE my job, while it is in fact real work, I love my work a lot!

@Anonymous -- I made my necklace out of copper wire, black ribbon, mini gears and buttons, and a dog tag that says "Breathe" and out of sight is a key that says "Dream".

@Allie-oop -- We are located in Bellevue, WA. Our address is on our site under "Company Info".

@MJ - There have been several other pictures of me posted around, and I was even in a video for Her before I started working here.

Future Animator said...

You did the unboxing of the Collectors Edition Fan Favorites Box didn't you? :D

Future Animator said...

By the way, thanks for answering my random questions. :)

MJ said...

@Little J
Well, I just started reading this blog regullarly like a week ago. I'm glad I did! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's really cool. My sister makes her own jewlrey. We both love gears because it reminds us of Steampunk fashion.

From me,
Silvertongue.