Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TMB Goes Gold!

I was lucky enough to attend the 5-minute meeting that occurred today in the conference room with all of the team leaders at approximately 2:35 pm PST. It was momentous! We all signed off on Tomb of the Lost Queen's final build. It has gone "Gold" as we call it here.


This means that our bugs have been fixed and every little part of the game is ready and deemed "finished". Now we prepare it to send to be re-produced. Whoo-hoo!! We are getting closer to passing it on to you. Now we wait for the discs to burn and boxes to be printed. Here in the office we prepare Tomb of the Lost Queen for it's red-carpet appearance. Pre-orders begin this Tuesday! Are you planning ahead for TMB? I can't wait! (And the trailer is going through some reviews and polishing up. It is coming soon, so stay tuned, I just might give you a day's heads-up...well...maybe. I mean, I do like to surprise you....) ~.^

~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Future Animator said...

I really did yell "YES!!!" after I read that post! :D :D :D I've been super excited ever since I first saw that little beetle in the teaser trailer in ASH. I'm not sure how I'm going to wait until Tuesday! ;D I've got a busy week ahead of me, so hopefully that'll pass the time pretty fast.

Anonymous said...

Bring the trailer soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Little Jackalope-
I can't wait!!!!!! (: (: (:
Um, which would u recomend Little Jackalope? The Magic mug, or the mug? The only thing that's giving me this qestion is that the magic mug dosen't alwas have the pic. So, should I get the Magic mug or the mug? Thx!!
From ~`NANCYGEEK`~

Anonymous said...

That looks like something the queen would wear. Congrats on going gold!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Hannah said...

Omigoodness we can pre-order THIS Tuesday? Already? That date snuck up on me! My brothers and I can't wait to get our hands on a copy of the game! I'm sure all of us feel that way.

So is there a reason why you were able to release this game earlier in the year than game in the past?

-Drew Detective

MJ said...

You know, that calls for a party! Wish i could host one! ;)

Little Jackalope said...

@Anonymous -- I recommend getting the magic mug, you can choose whichever image you would like on it. It works really well! If you haven't seen our video demonstration, check out our YouTube channel, or type in Nancy Drew Magic Mug to find it.

@MJ -- You know, I think we will be having a party (more like an office meeting party) on Tuesday. Whoo-hoo!

MJ said...

@Jackolope
AWW! Lucky you! Eat an extra peice of cake, cookie, whatever for me!! :)