Hooray! Friday has come and that means it's weekend puzzle time! This weekend is special, because it is a contest, and the prize is a Hardy Boys Decoder Puzzle seen here:
Here are the rules, read carefully!
1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer , email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Weekend Puzzle". Please include your name and mailing address in the email.
3. The prize? A Hardy Boys Decoder Puzzle (as in a physical puzzle in a box)
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, March 5th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the full correct entries by 5pm, Monday, March 5th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) :) Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone. (Even outside the U.S.)
7. You may discuss the puzzle and help each other out on the message boards here.
Are your minds ready? Here's your puzzle! (Click on the image to view a larger version).
Good luck sleuths! ~.^