Thursday, March 8, 2012

Visiting Birthday Fan!

Today we had a fan, Ellen, visit us today! She was given the grand tour, which included meeting everyone in the office, learning about design, art, testing, writing, marketing, and just about everything we could share with her.

To make it an even special day, she was celebrating her birthday, so of course we had to have cake with lunch. ^.^ While here, Ellen got to voice audition with our writer, check out the game we are working on, Tomb of the Lost Queen, and as seen below, get a chocolaty souvenir.

We were excited to have such a passionate fan of the Nancy Drew games visit us! I'm thinking I was just as excited as she was. :)

Happy Birthday Ellen!!
~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can visit? That's epic!
How do I audition for voices?

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

SOOOO not fair I wish I could get a tour like that! Wow you are so lucky, Ellen! Happy birthday!

Future Animator said...

Aw:) she looks sweet.And what a nice souvenir to take home! I'd do anything to meet everyone if the office! :D

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! i might just visit on my next birthday! i would shure love a kokokringle bar!

imrachelnicole said...

I SO wish I could do that. *sigh*

Haley Bug said...

Happy Birthday Ellen!

Anonymous said...

What an exciting day! Why isn't your CEO smiling?? :)

From me,
Silvertongue.

Jessie said...

How can you book a tour? That would be better than all of my birthdays put together times 1500!