Monday, March 26, 2012

Gearing up for TMB

Today has been a quiet Monday, and rather exciting since we are gearing up for the next round of revealing more Tomb of the Lost Queen official content. Last week was big, because as you may have noticed, we launched our page, including the screen shots section here.

Here in the office, many of the hard-working artists and production team members have already finished all of their projects for Tomb of the Lost Queen and have begun working on the next game. But alas, I cannot share with you that information until TMB has been released and the preview to ND#27 has been announced.

As for me...guess what I get to help work on? The Trailer!! With the help of creative designers, writers, and puh-lenty of helpful feedback from reviewers here in the office...it's coming together quite nicely!
As for the weekend puzzle, looks like it took no time at all! Here's the solution: [Figure out each game cover art, and count the letter in that game's title to get your letter.] Answers: [Secret of the Old Clock = T. Danger by Design = R. Warnings at Waverly Academy = A. Tomb of the Lost Queen = N. Ransom of the Seven Ships = S. The White Wolf of Icicle Creek = L. Shadow at the Water's Edge = A. The Captive Curse = T. Danger on Deception Island = E]. Put those letters together and you get [Translate]. Hmm...could you be doing a little of that in TMB? Perhaps.... ;)

New Tomb of the Lost Queen wallpaper is up!
~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Future Animator said...

Have any idea when the trailer will be up? :D :D I'm so excited to see it, I'm gonna replay it a million times while I wait for TMB's release. ;)

Haley Bug said...

OMG!!! Please make the trailer epic! Oh wait, they are always epic. But I can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

Like in the new game? translate the ancient language maybe??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator -- I know exactly when we will put up the trailer...but I can't say because it is a surprise.

@Haley Bug -- I promise that the trailer shall be epic...I would not have it any other way! one epic trailer coming up!

@Silvertongue -- You've got it! ;)

Anonymous said...

@little jackalope
Please please please put up the trailer soon! I've been checking the website and the blog probably every hour the past 3 days

Hannah said...

Oh how thrilling! They're already on the next game. They don't slow down for anything do they! (well you included) So, you said you get to help with the trailer, what are you doing with it? If you don't mind me asking.
-Drew Detective

Anonymous said...

Yeah Me!!

From me,
Silvertongue.