Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011!

It's Halloween! This is the day where we have the opportunity to dress up in any sort of outfit or costume for fun. Today, several of us silly and imaginative workers dressed up and together the entire office enjoyed a delicious assortment of foods and goodies. Yum...every once in a while I like to sneak back into the kitchen to steal a few left-overs.

Today's the last day that three of the scariest games are available for 50% off! Get the digital download of Shadow at the Water's Edge, Legend of the Crystal Skull, or Curse of Blackmoor Manor for a spooky night of mystery-solving. You have until midnight before the clock strikes, your time runs out, the opportunity to be brave passes you by and...you will have to just wait until another awesome sale comes around.

Looks like no one's taken a whack at last weekend's puzzle..? I suppose it's time for hint. ;) A=Alphabet. You are not subtracting letters.

Have a go at it! (And good luck!)
~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I got to wear my coustume to school! Next year I might go as Nancy. I can't choose if I should play SAW, CUR, or LED. (I think thats the correct thing...) i might just watch a walk though of SAW, since SAW took me 2 weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you take the picture or can we all guess who you are in the room?

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

cackles in the van

Little Jackalope said...

Nice job sleuths!

(And I was the one who took these two pictures).

Firewing3333 said...

I love how you guys dress up in costumes at work! That's definitely going to be on my list of qualities my dream job should have: the ability to dress up in crazy costumes on Halloween and have it be completely normal. :P