Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Preparation

A couple of us took a short trip to our storage shed (more like a closet) to fetch some old Halloween and Christmas decorations. When we brought them back, we sort of left a mess in the kitchen, and then sent out an email to the office saying "Please take anything you like, and feel free to decorate!" I rummaged through and found some awesome plastic glasses with a nose and eyebrows. I'm also planning on putting up the rock-wall wallpaper (to help make the place look more like a castle).
Halloween is only a few weeks away! Now is a great time to prepare, get decorations and choose a costume. Our Production department is always prepared with candy:
I have a few games in mind that would be great for this season. Can you guess which two I'm thinking? ;)

I'm thinking tomorrow's weekend puzzle might involve a digital strategy guide...
~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend of the Crystal Skull and Curse of Blackmoor Manor?

Anonymous said...

Let me think... Curse of Blackmoor Manor would most likely scare the "Bats and Jacks" out of everyone, and Trail of the Twister for it's wide variety of Wickford made confections, perfect for this wacky holiday full of costumed swindlers. :)

~R

Anonymous said...

WAC and SAW?

Hannah said...

However do you guys have time to go around decorating? lol with all the projects you have going! That brick castle wall sheet looks so fun!

Also you mean each weekend puzzle has a prize? I always thought they were just for fun... am I confused? What's this about a strategy guide?

Anonymous said...

SAW and CUR?

Little Jackalope said...

Yep, SAW and CUR are the ones I had in mind, but now that CRY was mentioned...that's a good one, too for the season!