Monday, October 17, 2011

ASH and SAW in October

Alibi in Ashes comes out in stores tomorrow! And today we have two new ASH wallpapers for you: check out the desktop version or the mobile version.

We have a winner! Last Friday was the weekend puzzle #125 contest, here's the solution: the puzzle is a [keyword] cipher. Using the keyword provided (quick) you take the alphabet and [insert the word "quick" at the beginning, taking out all repetitive letters.] Here's the alphabet you should get: [quickabdefghjlmnoprstvwxyz]. Take the real alphabet and place above the fake alphabet. Now take a look at the crazy puzzle letters and find them in the fake alphabet, look at the above letter. For example: [s=t, m=o, and n=p]. In the end, you should get this final answer: [Top your friends at Number Punch!]
Of all the correct entries submitted, one random person was selected to win the digital guide to Alibi in Ashes. Congratulations to Jennifer D. who will receive her prize when the game is officially released!

It's been October for a while, and most attention has been on ASH, of course. I'd like to take a moment to consider the monthly special: Shadow at the Water's Edge. With Halloween coming, this is a great game to play in the dark, especially for the first time! I was looking at the art for this game, and thought how beautiful it was.
Sometimes it's really nice to take a good close-up look at one area and I favored this. Love the colors!
~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful.I've never played that one.Is it that scary??The trailer looks creepy.I'd probebly get too scared and scream.LOL.been wanting to play another game but don't know which one.any suggestions?

From me,
Silvertongue.

Little Jackalope said...

Yep, it's one of the top two scariest games (the other would be The Curse of Blackmoor Manor), but it's really fun! If you like to be scared, I suggest playing Shadow at the Water's Edge. ^.^

K said...

Yeah, Curse of BM is creepy, (My first Game ever)
When I first played it, I was freaked out, but then again, I was playing it right before bed.... Good thing is, I stopped to actually go to bed.... By getting eaten by the giant plant in the conservatory....