Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Giving (or receiving) Gifts

Take a look at this! A fan of ours attended a silent auction where she offered a Nancy Drew-themed basket for people to bid on. Looks like she has a few desirable items in there. ;)

The gift-giving season is nearing, might one of the games be on your list? I've been looking around, and it looks like our site is the only site to sell every single game we've made. So if you are missing any, you know where to look. ;)

Speaking of gifts and the nearing season, I wonder if anyone likes the gift of getting scared? Someone put a fake spider in the fruit basket...and also on the floor at the entrance to the kitchen. It nearly scared one of the workers! I like this reaction. Hm, I wonder what antics I could come up with for this weekend. Do you have any trick or treat ideas to share?


~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Good Trick Or Treat Idea Is To Have Fake Blood On Your Face Or Leg,And Either Act Like You Fell Down The Stairs Or Your Hurt Badly,And Then Scare Someone's Socks Right Off!!!!

Anonymous said...

I honestly think the spider is hilariouse.I find it funny to scare other people,but I don't like it when someone scares me.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Samantha Bartley said...

Even though I have all the games, I still ask for them for Christmas. I like to have at least 2 copies of each game for a few reasons...

1.In case something happens to one of my copies, I will have a replacement.

2.Sometimes, Nancy Drew games are the best gift! If I go to the store, and see the games on sale, most of the times, I will buy it, so that in the future, I can give that game as a gift to some of my other Nancy Drew gamers. :)

~Sam

Anonymous said...

Is hEr doing a christmas contest???? I thiknk that would be so much fun!!!

-mysterynut