Thursday, October 27, 2011

Shelved Game Cover Art

Before you get all excited, we are currently not bringing back the legendary 3rd Dossier game: Ship of Shadows. It has been "shelved" and is not in production. Our CEO touched on this subject in a recent interview (read it here).

Due to a big request and desire from you all on the message boards (that's right, we hear and read what you have to say) ;) I present you the art to the unpublished game: Nancy Drew: Ship of Shadows:

Check this out! Our Designer, Cathy, was interviewed by Wild Tangent! Hear what she has to say about herself and Shadow at the Water's Edge.

~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! For some reason I find it funny that there's cover art for it, and nothing else XD (At least as far as us fans go)

Melody said...

Both interviews were very good and very interesting.

I still have hope that one day we will get Ship of Shadows. I really love the cover art.

Holly said...

I really appreciate you posting the cover of SOS! Seeing it up close only makes me want the game so much more now. If HeR is collecting votes for the Dossier series. Add me as I want that game bad. Been waiting since I finished RED. It's been a really long wait. Again, thank you for the cover.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I've played the mini games on Her Interactive of both the other Dossiers.This one looks realy cool!Have you considered putting this one into produstion??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Haley said...

Thanks for sharing. :) I'm still pretty bummed that this game's been benched and I hope one day (preferably soon) someone will take the initiative to finish it. You've got a lot of fans waiting anxiously for it. ;)

Anonymous said...

I've just learned about the game being shelved and I'm so disappointed. Been really looking forward to playing a new Dossier game. I wouldn't worry about hard-core ND fans not wanting it. I love the Dossier series and it's something to play while waiting for the next ND game. Also it gives a quick ND fix when you need your brain tickled quickly. Please change your minds and put out Ship of Shadows

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH Her is not selling any! OH MY GOSH her just KILLED my dream! this is so not cool! I was super excited about this game. I have been waiting every sense I played Resorting to Danger. As soon as I found out about it I checked Her website every day. Now I know her isn't making it. I feel like dieing! How disapointing.