Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chocolate Wednesday

Like the title states, it has been a chocolate Wednesday! Well...for me at least. After sneaking a piece of chocolate from the production department (if you are quiet, they won't notice), I visited the kitchen. One of our hard workers brought in some Italian chocolate treats in from her trip to Italy, seen here:
I don't really know what it says or what it is that I ate, but it was really good! The thought of Italian chocolate reminded me of The Phantom of Venice, where two boxes of chocolates can be found...and one box can be eaten.

(You can eat the entire box!)
What made this day even better is when our CCSO and CEO brought it fancy chocolates not too much later!! It's like stepping into the game, only this time, instead of Nancy always having the pleasure of devouring the treats, we get to enjoy them.
...I think I've had enough sugar for today. >.<
Do you Tweet? Check out our Twitter page and participate in today's Quote Contest! The prize is a digital download copy of The Curse of Blackmoor Manor, and I'm sure many of you would be able to identify whose quote is posted. ;)
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me,chocolate is the most perfect food in the whole world.to me,it's got it's own food group.I don't have the pleasure of fancy chocolate very often,but you sure did make me hungry just now.I may have to go hunt some down.

Also,on Phantom of Venice,when I first relized you could eat the box of choclates,I ate them all at one. :)

From me,
Silvertongue.

Michaela said...

Ah, chocolate. So tempting. After reading this,I now feel the need to eat some chocolate...maybe bake some brownies :)

Fancy chocolates sound good too though! There is a chocolate factory/store about a five minute drive from my house.Hmmmm.Might have to make an emergency chocolate run. :P