Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekend Puzzle #210

It's the last weekend before many of you start school! For us in the office, this means we will be out on Monday to observe Labor Day. This is a great weekend to replay the school-themed games...or any Nancy Drew game before your summer break ends! I think I'm going to play Warnings at Waverly Academy again. I like to make the snacks a gazillion times.

Check out this new sale going on! Shop today to get an awesome discount!


Also, we have an exciting (yet small) announcement! The cover art from The Silent Spy has already been added to the merchandise store! I'm really excited for it, 'cause I think it would look amazing on a mug or pillowcase, or Kindle Case! Add some new items to your ultimate Nancy Drew collection!
And now, your three-day weekend puzzle! (Click on the image for a larger view).

If you need a clue, take a look at the past puzzle here.

~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go back to school! Still, I'm going to use this weekend to it's fullest! I think I'll play The Ghost Of Thornton Hall on master sleuth (wish me luck) to get my brain exercised and ready for school. Also, the merchandise looks really good!

Have an awesome weekend LJ!
Cupcake

Anonymous said...

Hi LJ. just wondering... why do you guys never show nancys face in the games like...in shadow at the waters edge in the photo booth you could not see her. and on the cover of alibi in ashes game her face wwas blocked off. i am just curious if you know can you please tell a curious fan? thanks lj always love the blog!

Isis4ever said...

I like playing the snack shop over and over again too! Have fun replaying WAC! Maybe I'll replay it too. :)

Anonymous said...

whens the trailer coming out for silent spy?

Sheesh4 said...

@Anonymous: They don't show Nancy's face because essentially YOU are Nancy. Plus, Nancy is the main character and people have been differing views on how she looks and HeR wouldn't want to make her look like something and then have that offend players of the game..