Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Middle of Summer = Sonny!

"Last Summer Days"... Aw, that title sounds too sad. I shall rename it *scribble eraser sounds here*. There. "The Middle of Summer = Sonny!". That's happier.

The Where's Sonny? Contest! Has ended for the summer and the winners have been selected! Out of all the entries that came in through Facebook and email, we had our CEO, Stuart, pick 3 random numbers without looking. Those three were posted on our contest page here.


There were so many great entries, that we couldn't just post the winners' photos up for all to see...the Her Interactive team wanted to share a few of our favorites as well, also posted (but just for fun) to the contest page, viewable when you scroll down further.

Over the course of the next week I will share with you a few of my gazillion favorites (I don't have just one!) so that you may see some. My oh my, I'm thrilled to actually see Sonny Joon in so many pictures, traveling all over the world! It's so exciting to see him on the move, as well as sitting on my desk.

We have a few sweet 16th birthdays! Yay!


~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

ND's #1 fan said...

Hi, LJ! I was wondering, could I please have a b-day shoutout on the 7th? I'm turning 11 and my name is Elizabeth. (VEN is my favorite game, too, so if you could do something VEN-themed that would be so awesome!)
Thanks so much! :D
Oh, and congrats to all of the winners of the contest!

Kat said...

Can you give a birthday shout-out to my friend Brittany? Her birthday is on Saturday :)

Anonymous said...

The 4 photos the staff picked were absolutely awesome!!!!! Bravo to them!!!! Personally I think those 4 photos were much much better than the winners. Were the winners chosen randomly?

Sheesh4 said...

@Anonymous: Yes they were chosen randomly unfortunately. Personally, I think prizes should be awarded for quality... :P