Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Nancy, a Superhero

We shared a bit of a science joke yesterday with a favorite movie icon and the periodic table of elements:

Haha, we knew Nancy was a hero already to many of us fans, but according to science, she is a superhero. Well... we had fun with that. Don't you love science jokes? I should think up some more to share...

Anyways, today and tomorrow we are working on something very important, and I'm hoping we will get to share it with you soon! Be sure to follow us on our social media sites to get the news fastest, and stop by our web site this week to see if there is any news showing up on the slides, just a tip from me. ;)

Birthdays!


~Little Jackalope~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that science joke! Of course, I love this blog in general, so adding science funnies just makes it better! Also, I was wondering if you could give a shout-out tomorrow (August 21st) to Emily wishing her good luck at college :) Thanks, Little Jackalope!

William D said...

Grrrr, no hidden message XD I wonder what you're working on >->

Anonymous said...

Two atoms are walking down the street. One of them says: "I think I've lost an electron." The other one asks: "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm positive!"

Btw the female joke may just be my new favorite science joke!

Nadi said...

This makes us other girls Iron Men as well! WHOO! What does that make guys…?

Bad Wolf said...

Hey LJ! Could you make a shout out for my sisters Birthday? Its the 25th and shes going to be 17. Thanks!

P.S. her name is Lydia.

Bad Wolf said...

I think HeR should have Nancy Drew go to the Great Lakes!!!! I think that would be Awesome!

Anonymous said...

@Nadi: A female is Iron Man and a male is just a plain man.

Jesse said...

Could you shout out for my birthday on the 25th? I'm turning 18. :)

TheClueTrackersinAshNC said...

That makes guys men. :-P