Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Puzzling Pictures

Since I'm having fun reading every one's comments about the last weekend puzzle...I'm going to reveal only 5 of the 15 pictures today. So far I haven't seen anybody get #7 and #9, and only a few of you have correctly identified #1, #2, and #10.

Answers to #11, #12, #13, #14, #15:

#11 and #13 = Warnings at Waverly Academy

 #12 = Legend of the Crystal Skull
  
#14 = Curse of Blackmoor Manor

 #15 = Curse of Blackmoor Manor

Tomorrow I shall reveal the first row.
Hint for #2: [look in an area where you can play a fun game].
~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew it! But for the one that was from WAWA, what room is it? I do not remember it, and that was really shocking because that is my favorite game. I've played it at least three times all the way through.

I'm not sure if I have asked this yet, but how old must you be to get an internship at HeR? And how? Thank you bunches!

-Lee

ND's #1 fan said...

Well, at least I got 1 of them right :)

Anonymous said...

what happened to the surveys?

Future Animator said...

#9 I'm going to say CAR...because there was tools in that one. I mean I know there is in others, but that's what came to mind first...oh wait, I just thought of ICE for some reason...? I have no clue on #7, I'm gonna laugh when I find out the answer. It'll be a game I've played 4 million times.

horselover23 said...

Here's what I have so far:




#1 -The Captive curse
#2 Shadow at the water's edge
#3 Ghost dogs of moon lake
#4 Castle Malloy
#5 Ghost dogs of moon lake
#6 Legend of the Crystal skull
#7 Shadow Ranch
#8 Message in a haunted Mansion
#9 Ghost dogs of moon lake
#10 The Captive Curse
#11 Warnings at Waverly academy
#12 Legend of the Crystal skull
#13 Waverly Academy
#14 Curse of Blackmoor Manor
#15 Curse of Blackmoor Manor

Anonymous said...

Ok I "might" have it this time...
1. TRT
2. SAW
3. TRN
4. HAU
5. CLK
6. CRY??
7. DAN
8. MSM
9. STFD
10. CAP
11. WAC
12. CRY
13. WAC
14. CUR
15. CUR

~JOY77

Sheesh4 said...

@Anonymous: It is from the locked classroom (which you gain access to later in the game). It is the classroom with the map of the world.

Anonymous said...

@Sheesh4 I thought of that afterwards. Thanks for reassuring me! And it's Lee, not anonymous.

And thanks Little Jackalope for giving the answer.