Friday, May 10, 2013

BONUS EDITION is going...going...

Only a few more days to pre-order Ghost of Thornton Hall BONUS EDITION! If you haven't ordered from us yet, here's the low-down about these BONUS EDITIONS:

  • You can only get BONUS EDITIONS from www.herinteractive.com
  • You can only get BONUS EDITIONS during pre-order period
  • Extra features are included in the game!
  • We ship out the physical BONUS EDITIONs earlier than the stores start stocking them
  • Digital Download orders get to download earlier than the stores get them
Order today to start playing the latest Nancy Drew game this weekend! (And if you have already played the game....and if you liked it...tell your friends to get it!)


Olivia was very excited to receive her copy, enough to wear the Koko Kringle pillowcase as a superhero cape for the picture! Ooo...she models well in that "cape"...I like that idea. (Now I've got to get one for myself! I'm thinking of a great photo op here... Gasp! Caption contest!) XD

~Weekend puzzle! Enjoy!~

We've got some birthdays to celebrate this weekend!

~Little Jackalope~

15 comments:

Breanna(; said...

Hey Little Jackalope I got my game and it took me three days to finish it. It was Great and it is now my new favorite game. You guys did an amazing job on it!!! can't wait for the next one to come out it looks like it's going to be a good one(:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle
Nope, I haven´t found any- yet!

Freja

Unknown said...

I just beat the game today!!! Now I don't have to worry about my game getting here!

Unknown said...

I just beat the game today!!! HI did an awesome sauce job!!! Thank you HER INTERCTIVE!!

Anonymous said...

The pre order got to me a few days ago, on my birthday! I was so excited

Unknown said...

GUYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU! HOW DID YOU KNOW? I Didn't even request one... HERINTERACTIVE HAS TO BE THE SWEETEST COMPANY OUT! THANKYOU JACKALOPE (My birthday is actually tomorrow bit i really REALLY don't mind ^.^) You really made my week! Thanks!.

Shainnen Somerville said...

Solved it! It's "Have you found any easter eggs yet"? And can't wait to still play GTH. I'm being patience and going to play it with my friend tomorrow in a sleepover haha

EloiseDrew said...

I have a question. Where in the game do you find the rest of the poem?

Jillian said...

yea!! 3 days till it comes out!

Anonymous said...

Ok,love the Koko Kringle cape,and Serge is a cool name. Have fun you guys!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

Nope, haven´t yet, but I´m searching...:-)

OG1986 said...

Hey LJ! Tomorrow (May 12th) is my birthday, so can you give me a shoutout? My name is Shaelyn, and I'm turning 13. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Finished playing GTH yesterday and LOVED IT!!!! It's me new fav game!!! =D Also I CAN'T WAIT FOR #29 GAME!!!! I watched the teaser and I was SOOO surprised!!!! TAHNK YOU HER INTERACTIVE!!!!

~JOY77

Little Jackalope said...

@Breanna(; -- Yay! Glad you liked it! :D

@Serge Hanna -- You're welcome! :D We don't post to the blog on the weekends, that's why you got it early. ;)

@Shainnen Somerville -- SLEEPOVER? How incredibly perfect! (It's similar to the storyline...) Enjoy!

@EloiseDrew -- The poem is officially "Fire so red, night so black, dear sweet Charlotte, please come back!" The rest of it was extra that I wrote for the blog. :) You can't find the rest in the game.

@Shaelyn -- You got it! ;)

@~JOY77 - Glad you liked it! We, too, are very excited for the next game. Awww yeah! XD

Hannah said...

That is so odd... the picture of Olivia is reversed since it was taken from her computer or something. Everything on the game cover is backwards! CRAZY HUH?!