Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Puzzle #148

First things first, I have a big birthday shout out to one of our awesome fans!

Hope you have a great birthday Abigail!!


Secondly, there are only 4 days left to get your pre-order copy of Tomb of the Lost Queen! After that, the Bonus Editions will go into extinction....never to be seen again, so order your copy now. ;)
 

 Weekend puzzle! The answer is an early tip for those who solve it:


 For your enjoyment, here is the rather laughable picture of me with the weirdest face...caught with squinty eyes and hiding behind a burger. And no, I'm not trying to shove it up my nose. Our producer behind me is making a more appropriate face....but who knows what he's thinking!


~Little Jackalope~

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll just take a shot here... is it "tmb merchandise?"

Igno VirtuvÄ— said...

[spoiler]TMB Merchandise[/spoiler]

Little Jackalope said...

Hint: Not pigpen

Anonymous said...

Hey,I like the picture. Around my household,accourances like that are normal. Can you put that pic on Facebook and let us guess what the producer is thinking? Where'd you guys go to eat?

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

Can we preorder the special edition from a store,or does it have to be online?
~L. S.

Anonymous said...

@Little Jackalope, yes not pigpen, but close enough :) btw I love your weekend puzzles!

Future Animator said...

I love your jacket!!
and the burger looks yummy! :D

Unknown said...

TMB
MERCHANDISE

???

RyLaNd said...

i figured out the weekend puzzle!(: i love these little puzzles. I am soooo anxious for Tuesday!!

MJ said...

Is it true that the ND 27 will be called The Deadly Device? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

its tomb merchandise spelled "tmb merchandise". Do I win?

Hannah said...

That's the producer eh? That certainly is a very humerous face he has! You look completly normal... but he looks... suspicious!

You must love burgers, you post about them alot. ;)

-Hannah (Drew Detective on HeR boards)

Little Jackalope said...

@~L. S. -- The Bonus Edition was only available from our site during pre-order period..which has ended. :(

@Future HeR Animator -- Why thank you! I love jackets...

@Hannah -- Yep, that's our producer! I wonder if he'd be ok with letting us post his picture on Facebook as a Caption Contest..."What is he thinking?" And yes, I do love burgers, especially when we make it an office outing. :)

Everyone: TMB Merchandise is correct! you guys make the puzzle look too easy...Hmm, wondering about different ways to make this harder next time... *Evil grin*