Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Snack Cupboard: It's Locked!

*Site Update*: The Message Boards will be down tonight for regular server maintenance between 12:00AM and 3:00AM PST. Nothing about the message boards will be changing, so no worries. The updates are mostly for in our office, you won't notice anything afterwards.

Today is one of those days of the week where a person runs out of fuel and just needs a pick-me-up. In my case, this means cookies. And my desk drawers were lacking cookies. Which is a BIG deal. So I went snooping for a snack in our kitchen and there wasn't much available within reach. No worries! I know where to find more: in the supply closet in the kitchen. One problem: "It's Locked!" Which is probably a good thing knowing me...but then, I did know where to find the key. (Shh, don't tell anyone that I went snooping in some one's desk for this.) Cookies re-stocked! Mission success!

Today we added the latest "Nancy Drew Moment" #1:


Oh yeah...it's totally locked. (I'm guilty of saying this out loud, especially here in the office).

As for my egg mystery, I have nothing to update you with. Further investigations and tricks up my sleeve will be for tomorrow, or Monday. :-/

~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Future Animator said...

Hehe, anytime somethings locked, I HAVE to say "It's locked!" :)

Anonymous said...

How do you always manage to get away with digging through others desk drawers and not get caught. I enjoy snooping myself but I always have a fear of getting causght and not haveing a believable excuse.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

"It's Locked" is a common joke in my house, so I guess we have a lot of Nancy Drew moments. Also, I'm guilty of sneaking cookies away, too. ;)