Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pictures and Moments

This isn't new news, but I get a real kick out of this! Today a Tomb of the Lost Queen cover art pillowcase arrived at our office! This is a prize for one of our Facebook Caption Contest winners. It's sooo cool to hold this in my hands! It feels almost like silk, but it's actually 100% Sateen Polyester, and the image covers the entire space. I'm very tempted to buy my own with the Koko Kringle image on it. Have any of you ordered one?

If you haven't noticed on Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter, we posted another Nancy Drew moment image for you to re-post to your page. This one's Nancy Drew Moment #003: Second Chance, featuring a not-so-pleasant way to end your game. XD

It's quiet in the office at the moment...maybe I shall go cause some mischief and doodle pictures all over some one's white board. Shh...don't say anything. ;)

~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Future Animator said...

That's so cool! I think you should totaly buy a Koko pillowKase ;)
If i ordered one of those would it be purple in the back? I figure it will be white though.
I'm really temped to get a Koko Kase too. :)
I thought of you today, today was national chocolate chip cookie day. ;) ;)

Anonymous said...

was wondering if there was any news of you guys shipping merchandise overseas because they look so cool!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Cool pillow case!!! Um, Little Jackalope, do you think i should get the pillow case with the Koko Kringle image on it? oh, and also i LOVED TMB!!! TMB and SHA are tied as my favorites!!!! (: Oh and don't worry, secret safe with me. ;) :P
~`NANCYGEEK`~

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator -- National Chocolate Chip cookie day?! How did I miss this? I do believe I will celebrate that...today. And perhaps tomorrow as well. >.<

@Anonymous -- Sorry, our Merchandise does not yet ship internationally. :(

@~`NANCYGEEK`~ -- I think you should get the Koko Kringle pillowcase, as this image never gets old. But if you have a favorite cover art design, go with that instead! :D

Future Animator said...

;) i figured you'd like that! yay cookies! :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks Little Jackalope! I will!
The reason i won't get a cover art is that I love them all i couldn't diside!!!!! ~`NANCYGEEK`~