Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Archive Digging: Found a familiar key!

I love getting to search through the old game archives for images! I always find something interesting (and by interesting I mean everything!). Today I'm searching through the game...wait, I won't tell you. Instead I will let you guess for yourself. Identify the first game this key was in, and what was it used for:

~Isn't it a great looking key?~
Here's a random image from my desk: Japanese gummy candy! Every time I look at its wrapper I think of Shadow At the Water's Edge...and Yumi, because it's pink. ^.^

And now it's gone...
Twitter Quote Contest is tomorrow for you followers, so ready your memory!
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was in message in a haunted mansion, and you use it to open the attic

Anonymous said...

I'm certain that key was first used in Message in a Haunted Mansion. I'm not positive where...
Did you need it to unlock the desk in the attic?