Friday, September 20, 2013

Trailer Secrets (And Weekend Puzzle #212)

I've recently been browsing the Message Boards to see what everyone is talking about over The Silent Spy. It's a great place to discuss theories, ideas, your excitement and predictions for this new game, in case you are interested in joining the conversations!

Oh there are sooo many little secrets I wish I could spoil for you concerning what is shown on the characters page, screenshots page, and official trailer! That's ok, I can vaguely reveal such things in the weekend puzzles to come!

One of the favorites mentioned about the trailer is the picture of Kate with baby Nancy:


True fact: if this image hits a nerve or makes you want to tear up, then there will definitely be more tearing up when you are playing the game!

Have you pre-ordered your copy, yet? One thing we haven't really warned you about is the quantity of physical copies of the BONUS Edition. There really is a limited amount, and it's first come, first served for that version. The longer you wait, the more dangerously low we get to how many boxes we have left for you to pre-order! Learn more about the BONUS Edition contents here.

Time for your weekend puzzle! How observant have you been, lately?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ X _ = The Scottish native.
_ _ _ _ X _ _ = Your room is on this level. (Spell it out).
_ _ _ X _ _ _ = The name of the lodge you stay at.
_ _ _ _ _ _ X = You are in this location when you get the mysterious call.
_ _ _ _   X _ _ _ _ _ _ = Your main contact at Cathedral.
_ _ _ _ X _ _ = The difficulty level with more hints.
_ _ _   _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ X _ _ _ _ = The newspaper's name.
_ _ X _ = Was killed in a car accident.
_ _ X _ _ = Kate's close confidant.
_ X _ _   _ _ _ _ = Carson's phone avatar.
X _ _ = The one person you can trust.
_ _ _ _   X _ _ _ _ _ _ _ = What is written on the sign just outside of the elevator.
_ _ _ _ _ X = The name of the loch.
_ _ _   _ _ _ _ _   X _ _ = Is closed for a private event.
"Tinker with cutting-edge spy _ _ _ _ X _ _ _ !"
_ X _ _ = The name of the training arena.
_ _ X _ _ _ = Kate's maiden name.
_ X _ _ _ _ = The name of Kate's project.
In the courtyard, you can meet with the locales and grab a  _ X _ _ _ .


Also, we have a birthday!


~Little Jackalope~

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello lj!I was thinking of buying some of the sound tracks from the website and thought i should check them out to make sure i liked the songs, so i looked on utube to to listen to them, and noticed that there were more songs from the game on utube than on the her interactive website. so i am wondering are you guys not selling all of the songs from the games?
I hope that makes sence! XD
thanks, will be anxiously waiting for an answer!
thank again have a nice weekend!

Ashlin said...

Hi LJ! If you could wish me a happy 15th birthday on Monday (the 23rd) it would mean a lot to me. Thanks in advance! :)

Anonymous said...

seventh
Glaucus Lodge
train station
ewan mcleod
amatuer
the glasgow daily standard
kate drew
moira chisholm
golfball
ned
main entrance
lomond
ten raven pub
gadgetry
brae training arena
austin
colony
cookie


anunmuntonedpersoo ndo


one person amount
uned

one persona
mountun

no one person
amuntu

autumn one person nod?

this seems to be the best I can do ^^;

Anonymous said...

more people seem to be accepting that kate may be alive, I really hope that's the case.

-katedrewisalive-

Anonymous said...

I think it's :Anonmuntroneptrsony
for the letters to be scrambled together.

Unknown said...

Solved it!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the silent spy!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo pre-ordering!!!! I watched the trailer like a dozen times over!!!! I have a question. I sketched a picture of the cover art, but I don't know what e-mail to e-mail it to. Can I have it?
-NANCYGEEK

Drew Fan21 said...

For the puzzle I got AN UNMENTIONED PERSON.... Does that mean that there is someone that we haven't heard about yet???? Can't wait to find out who it is!!!

Breanna said...

That picture definitely makes me tear up :( I know I'm going to love this game. you did a fantastic job on the trailer and the characters, the environments have to be the most realistic I've ever seen in the games. Awesome Job! ;D

Anonymous said...

Little Jackelope- Can you please mention when physical supplies of the bonus edition are running low? I'd really like one but I need a little before I can buy one, and I don't want it to become too late :(

Anonymous said...

What do you think of this theory:
Suppose the mysterious Sonny Joon is Ned Nickerson?

Anonymous said...

An ummentioned person? LJ, how could you have kept this a secret???? :)

Little Jackalope said...

@Anonymous - All of our game soundtracks are available on our web site at www.herinteractive.com.

@Ashlin - You got it!

@NANCYGEEK - You can send in your fan art to feedback@herinteractive.com!

@Drew Fan21 - there is a name of a character you interact with in the game that we haven't mentioned, yet. ;)

@ Breanna;) - Thanks Breanne! We're glad you liked it all! XD

Anonymous said...

Thx LJ!!!!
-NANCYGEEK