Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pirate Day!

Did you know that it is International Talk Like A Pirate Day? September 19th every year you have an excuse to say "aargh!" a few gazillion times. And wear a pirate hat. Or quote Coucou from Ransom of the Seven Ships.

We are having a Facebook special today only for this game. You can get 50% off if you find the pirate code on our Facebook page, and use it at checkout. Have you played Ransom of the Seven Ships? It's a great puzzle game!

Puzzles are a great feature to the games. They are those little things that challenge us to use all that we learn to try to accomplish something. Some puzzles we may be familiar with and can solve much faster because we have already been trained and practiced in its art. Like slider puzzles!


What type of puzzles are you hoping to show up in The Silent Spy? Slider puzzles? Ciphers to decipher? Codes to break? Math and science puzzles? Logic puzzles? Hand and eye coordinated puzzles? Memory puzzles? Making food? Picture puzzles? Timed puzzles?

A few more birthdays to announce!


~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

puzzles I can actually solve would be nice XD
I don't really like using window mode since it takes you out of the game a little but maybe I will so I can keep notes in word doc. (i'll probably have to anyways so I can talk with my bf on chat)

Sheesh4 said...

I have also enjoyed making food! It's not so much a puzzle as just a fun thing to do when you need a break. I'm not really a fan of the timed puzzles, but they do provide a challenge so I suppose that's good. Slider puzzles have always been my weakness...

ND's #1 fan said...

LOL i've probably said 'arggh!' about 3 times today :) I also told my friends my pirate joke too! 'One day, a pirate walks into a store. The store clerk said, "Hey, what's with the roll or paper towels on your head?" The pirate replies- "Arrgh! I've got a Bounty on my head!"' XD and i love quoting Coucou
:) hmmm... let's see... i kinda like slider puzzles, but i'm the worst slider-puzzle-solver EVER!!! lol XD Codes and Ciphers- Heck ya! I <3 decoding stuff :) Math and Science? My 2 favorite subjects, so definitely! (except at the end of DED, i couldn't understand the schematic... only i'm replaying it today, and i actually read the book about Tesla coils! Duh...) XD Logic puzzles? maybe... Hand/eye coordinated? Sure!
Memory puzzles? yep... MAKING FOOD?!?!?! are we actually going to get to do that in SPY?!?!!? i hope so, because making food in ND games is so much fun!!! (except when you burn up the kitchen lol) Picture puzzles? sure... Timed ones? ummm... only if it's not like the ones where they give you two seconds to do the puzzle... had a problem with that in the end of VEN and in a part of ICE ;) ya i'd like all of those puzzles to be in SPY! I like puzzles :)

Anonymous said...

Yay for slider puzzles!!! I REALLY hope there are slider puzzles in this game. My sister, however, likes logic puzzles, codes, and cyphers. Little Jackalope, who is your favorite character in all of the games?

CLJDancingSparkles

Anonymous said...

Sorry if you have a million copies of my last comment. I thought it was deleting them, not sending them off. Oops.

CLJDancingSparkles

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

JL, how many pre-orders are left?

Anonymous said...

Probably my two favorite kinds of puzzles are making food (like in White Wolf) and the "pipes", from Blue Moon Canyon