Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Awesome Fans

Hey all! (I was out sick yesterday). Hope everyone had a chance to watch the trailer for The Silent Spy, but it sounds like you did since we've been hearing your responses to it. Thanks so much for sharing your enthusiasm!

Today's blog post is rather lengthy, because we have a lot of great fans to mention. First, Julia started a new blog here, called kenNERDdy, and made a great post reviewing the Nancy Drew games. If you read all the way to the bottom, she has a great contest for a few lucky winners to win some games! Head over there now!


Over the last few weeks, we have collected several fans' artwork of The Silent Spy cover art, and I wanted to share these with you. (Click on the pictures for a larger view.)

 ~~~

 ~~~
~~~
~~~
~~~


This is my favorite fan Tweet on Twitter for today:


Also, we've had a bunch of fan birthdays happen this past week:

~
~
~
~

~Little Jackalope~

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out!!!!!:)

I wish I could draw as good as thoose people....

Liam

Rachel Stevens said...

Aww yay! Mine was posted <3 I know it doesn't look anywhere near as good as the others, but I know it's the best I could have done, so I'm happy! ^_^

TheSeanster825 said...

Thank you LJ!!!! That was my tweet!!

Katie said...

Wow! Lots of birthdays! Happy birthday everyone! Awesome artwork too! I wish I could draw like that...

Crazy101 said...

I love the last drawing it was great they should go to work at HeR!




(Teagpow)

Anonymous said...

there's some theories about Ned going around. I'm surprised no one's mentioned the "have Ned be kidnapped" petition. I mean it seems unlikely but what if?

-Katedrewisalive- (the username I would have if I wasn't too intimidated to try and make another account. the last account didn't work.)

Anonymous said...

Can you do a belated birthday shout out to Sydney? she just turned 13.

Jillian said...

Wow I really really like the last picture of the girl on the cover, it's really good!


on the SPY cover, is it Kate or Nancy? I though it's Nancy but I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

I have a question, Can I have a hint on how to find the easter egg in CRE please? I have been looking all day for it!

ND's #1 fan said...

@Anonymous- I just checked a ND game fan site, (that has locations to all the easter eggs) and under CRE it said there weren't any easter eggs for that game. :( There ARE, however, a few 'glitches' in the games that are really cool! :) Here's a link (it won't let me give you a link of the exact page, but it's the main site- just click on 'Fun Stuff' then 'Glitches' and scroll down until you see CRE)-
http://nancydrewmania.webs.com/index2.htm?addr=http://www.nancydrewmania.com/main.htm
HIH! :D -ND's #1 fan