Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting Ready for GirlFest

We've been preparing for GirlFest! 2011 this Saturday. It's an event for girls and their families to come and check out companies, products, have fun, learn, and try new things. We attended last year, and will again this year. I've been scavenging around the office for things to take with us Saturday. Let's see, I've got:
  • Collector's Tins
  • Games
  • Little display holder for the games
  • Buttons to give away
  • Big Nancy poster
  • Tape, pens, clips, scissors
  • DVD of the game trailers
There's a lot more I need to add to that list. Oh! Perhaps I should bring the camera to take pictures for you. Us in our snazzy Her Interactive shirts. (There are pictures of us from last year on our Facebook page if you'd like to see).

On top of putting together things for the event, I've also been getting ready for more Alibi in Ashes art to display online. See here:
I just had to add that little tidbit in. ;)
~Little Jackalope~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

What's the bundle pack?

random ND fan said...

the girls fest sounds cool! i would love to go, but i can't if i live up in canada, can i?! sigh, too bad! btw, does anyone know what little jackalope's first name is? cause it's kind of weird saying little jackalope. just woundering!

Anonymous said...

Whan I asked my mom if we could go to Setal next Sat. (we live in lower IN) she said she doesn't have that kind of money. :(

Little Jackalope said...

The bundle pack is the game and guide together.

random ND fan: If you wanted to travel all the way down to Seattle, you could.

If you read and look carefully, I have a different name on the message boards. It's easier to say than this name. Some people refer to me by L.J.

;)

random ND fan said...

no, i have way to much homewrork to leave on saturday, and my parents say there is no way. oh, well. and alright, i'll look on the message boards. thanks!