Monday, March 9, 2009

"Welcome Back" Mondays

Hello. Hello. I’m Ian, or Novel_Sleuth, and I’ll be blogging with you today. Brandon, our blog-meister for the past few months, has now departed for greater adventures, and we wish him the best in Japan. I’ll be providing the content in his absence. But don’t worry, all the great material will keep on coming, plus maybe a few surprises along the way. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. In the meantime I’ll give just a short introduction for myself.

I’ve been working at HI for almost 2 years now, and yes, it is as fun as it sounds. I’m an avid reader, writer, and gamer. I love movies but don't really watch TV. I like puzzles and enigmatic titles. And coincidentally I started this job just like Brandon, as an intern (no Amateur Sleuth blog back then though >.< ) I suppose that’s enough for now, on to business!

I’ve received a few requests to hold off on posting the Weekend Puzzle answers so quickly. I’m thinking of waiting until Tuesday or Wednesday… or is everyone too anxious for an answer?

Keep on sleuthin’

-Ian-

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too anxious for an answer.

Anonymous said...

I'm anxious to know the answer...
but I'm willing to wait until later.
:)
And you know what? I remember them talking about you... maybe in the blog?
Anyways--thanks for taking over the blog-I would be sad without it :(


:D

Anonymous said...

I really hope you post today! That puzzle is hard, and I'm extremely curious!

Anonymous said...

If you could post the answer today, I know a lot of us would be so appreciative. We've been working so hard on it all weekend and are very eager to hear the answer. :D

Anonymous said...

I am anxious for the answer. I like having the answer on Mondays. Changing the format changes the atmostphere and lessens the challange.

Anonymous said...

Welcome Aboard Ian!! Can't wait to see the Answer to Weekend Puzzle #3 and more upcoming Posts.

Again Welcome!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I agree with your decision to postpone the release of the answer, as it seems like no one's figured it out. However, I think it would be a good idea to post a hint tomorrow and the answer on Wednesday, seeing as we would still like to figure it out, but we seem to be at a figurative dead end here. Thanks! And welcome to AS, Ian! I look forward to your next posts.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Ian! I can't wait to see what cool stuff you post for us on here.

I don't mind waiting on the puzzle because I would rather solve it myself than have it spoiled. Off to work on it more...

Anonymous said...

Awww, come on! Post the answer! =D
And welcome to the AS Blog, Ian. Good Luck!

Novel_Sleuth said...

It seems that there is a bit of a split. I may try to post future answers in spoilers on Monday... then curiosity can approach it its various speeds.

P.S. Hints might be a possibility (thanks for the great idea!) ^.~