Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Packing it all up.

So I've been doing a lot of work with packaging this week. I can't spoil which game just yet, but I will tell you that the process is a bit crazier than I had at first imagined. There is so much to be done. Copy and color proofing, print matching, fact-checking, and tons more. My job has mostly been to check for errors and provide feedback on the overall design and layout. I work directly with our illustrators to help create the best possible look for this product. And I've got to say that I've had a great deal of help, and of course a bit of inspiration (see below.)



But don't worry, you'll get to see the box soon enough. Trust me.

-Novel, over-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, all the games, several repeats, and a couple of games in... French, I believe? It's so awesome to see all the different packages for the games. I wonder if RAN will have a new design for the package? That could be part of what makes it so "different." :)

Kaitie said...

Soon enough? How soon is soon enough? ;]
Wow, it's amazing how many different packaging styles there are for those games! And I spy the French series! : D I played the demo for the Crystal Skull one. heh.
Enough chattering. Can't wait to see the box! [hopefully for RAN. . . [: ]