Hey all! This is your reminder that this weekend is your last chance to carve a Nancy Drew-themed pumpkin and submit your picture! Time's running out! For more info, click here. Another reminder: If you have recently tuned in to the blog, the latest news is the new Halloween video we posted on YouTube, as well as in the blog post below. ;)
Today's weekend puzzle is a contest! Here is what you do:
1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer , email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Weekend Puzzle". Please include your name and age in the email (and of course the end answer).
3. The prize? A digital strategy guide download to The Deadly Device.
4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, October 29th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the full correct entries by 5pm, Monday, October 29th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) :) Each contestant may only enter once.
6. This contest is open to everyone. (Even outside the U.S.)
7. You may discuss the puzzle and help each other out on the message boards if you wish, but keep in mind that everyone who enters the right answer has a fair chance at winning.
And here is your puzzle! Good luck sleuths! (I'd figure you can never have enough practice decoding these.) (~.^)