Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Contest!!

We have a third promotion going on here at Her Interactive! A pumpkin carving contest! Click here to learn more. What will you be carving? A magnifying glass? The Koko Kringle Kow? Ned's face? A carousel horse? It's up to you! Be creative! Go wild!

This Nancy Drew silhouette was carved by a Her Interactive team member 6 years ago:
And check out the Grand prize!

You get a lot of goodies if you win the grand prize, but there is also a second and third place prize as well! Learn more on the Dare to Play Blog!

Also, there is a new poll up to your right -->
~Little Jackalope~

4 comments:

Future Animator said...

What's on the Walmart list now? About 20 pumpkins:) not really, but I would if I could;) this is such an awesome contest!:D good luck to everyone!

unspecified-much said...

Oh, Awesome! It sure would be awesome to win...I've only got a few lame ideas though...Hmm. Lil' J, you should carve one, and if not submit it (are you allowed to?) post a photo on the blog for us! I'd love to see what you'd come up with! ;)

Hannah said...

I really like your new poll. I usually check here first, then if there's something new I'll go to Her Interactive.com and see if they worded it differently there. Otherwise I don't even see the homepage because I have the message boards saved to my favorites.

Very thrilling grand prize! I just wanted to say though, for future contests, and you have had SO many lately... I think it would be funner if you had three winners but not 1st 2nd and 3rd. Just three equal winners. Each with different, but the same amount of prizes. I followed the row down from 'GRAND PRIZE' to '3RD PLACE' and it was like 'eh, I wouldn't want that.' But that might just be me. It would have been easy though to seperate the grand prize into three. Anyway, I hope you're not offended by what I have said, I just wanted to share my opinion with you.

Can't wait for DED! Countin' down the days!

-Hannah (Drew Detective)

Anonymous said...

Any ideas?