Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Deals and Pumpkins

Today the entire office voted on all of the amazing pumpkin carving entries! Voila! After two tough tie-breakers in the office (leaving our CEO to narrow down the last two), we present you with our top 3 office-voted contestants. Head over to our Facebook page to vote for your favorite!

Also, we have a scary good deal going on right now. Check this out!


I think it's time for me to re-play one of these games...hmm...which one? (And which one s are you missing?) (~.^)

Message in a Haunted Mansion
Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake
Curse of Blackmoor Manor
Legend of the Crystal Skull
Shadow at the Water's Edge

I've played DOG sooo much over the years...maybe I will return to Blackmoor Manor...or SAW.
That being mentioned, vote on the new poll to your right! Which game scared you the most?

~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Future Animator said...

Well, I had plans to enter the contest, but my carving skills are non existent. So...yeah:) good luck to the three that got picked!!
Without a doubt, SAW scared me the most. Oh my goodness, I'm so glad I didn't play in the dark. My dad did the huge nonogram at the end, and that scene made his jump a little!:)

Anonymous said...

I have all the games except SAW. I haven't even played it(yet). DOG,I think,scared me the most but I did scream at the begginging of CRY,which happens to be my top,top fav. I've never even finished Blackmore Manor. I always get stuck near the end. Enjoy your playing!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

SAW and CAP are probably the games that scared me the most

Anonymous said...

I don't have facebook but I'd say the Shadow at the Water's edge one is the best. The crystal skull one is pretty good too though.

Anonymous said...

Hey,are you guys gonna show allt he pumpkin ebties on facebook like you did for the cake contest??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a facebook but I vote for #3!!!! I love it:)