Happy Friday everyone! This weekend puzzle is another contest!! Please read carefully:
1. Solve the weekend puzzle below.
2. When you think you have the right answer (you can just type it, no need to send a picture of the puzzle), email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Weekend Puzzle" and include your name, phone number and mailing address in the email.
3. The prize? Trail of the Twister game and strategy guide bundle! 4. The time? Contest begins now and ends at 10am PST on Monday, June 13th.
5. One winner will be randomly drawn from all of the correct entries by 5pm, Monday, June 13th. (We want to be fair and give everyone a chance.) :)
•Each contestant may only enter once.
•Entries must be received before 10am PST Monday, June 13th.
•This contest is open to everyone.
•Entries will only be accepted by email
Be sure to include your contact information with your submission as winner will be contacted upon completion of the contest. Good luck to everyone!
Here's the puzzle! Good luck sleuths! (Hint: See our website. Also: The answer is one sentence long.)
1. First word of the title of the first Dossier game.
2. First letter of the first key feature of the Wii game.
3. Fourth country listed under “Buy International” on the “Shops” page.
4. Fifth letter of Warnings at Waverly Academy mini-game title in yellow.
5. Second-to-last letter in Debbie Kircum’s profile.
6. Name of the first character in the August 2009: Nancy Drew Dossier newsletter.
7. The game fifth down on the right-side of the screen on “Games” page.
8. Name of the creek in game #16.
9. Third link down to choose from when you type in “Install” into the Help page search bar.
10. The wallpaper reward from playing the DS mini-game features is a picture of what?
11. Title of the Dare to Play blog entry dated March 15th 2011.
12. What character is pictured on the features list of The Haunted Carousel page?
13. Besides PC, Curse of Blackmoor Manor has been made onto what other platform?
14. The third wallpaper of SHA has a “www.herinteractive.com” featured on what item?
15. The top left tab/link under “Community” page.
16. Last name of HI’s CFO.