Thursday, March 18, 2010

How It's Settling

The newsletter should be working its way through cyberspace just about now.  Also you've undoubtedly learned about the current contest, and everyone should definitely enter.  I know there's bound to be a million questions, so just fire away as you see fit.  I'll try to stay on the up-and-up with ya.

This week has been a touch crazy, so I've stopped by to ask our Production Lead Anne about all the goings on in the office.  Check out the Blurb of the Week below:

This week has been just exciting. We've finished up all of our bugs, early even! And we’re just about to start the final build of TOT. Of course this also means that we're about to be overrun with meetings. But until then, we get to work on the pre-production of ND23! Well, it’s more like the “Pre-pre-production."

Sounds like I'm not the only one working up a storm.  Let's hope next week is a touch easier.  ^.~

You've got a puzzle headed this way tomorrow.  Stop by if you get the chance.


-Novel-

2 comments:

Larathesleuth said...

I cannot wait for TOT, I keep imagining there will be a tornado on the front, with an orange background and lasers! Am I correct?

Novel_Sleuth said...

@ larathesleuth - I can't exactly say what will be on the front... but you should probably expect some sort of weather. Lasers would be amazingly epic, but I don't think they're going to make the cut...

- Novel -