Thursday, July 2, 2009

I love my job

The last few days here at HI have been really fun and full of new cool things for me to do. I love helping out whenever I can with all the little things (and big things...) that need to get done.

Today, however, was definitely one of the best days yet. Not only did I get to stuff myself full of chips, lasagna and cake at the company potluck we had for lunch, but I got to spend the rest of the day playing through the new Hardy Boys DS game.

As a marketing intern, I need to be knowledgeable about all the products we're releasing, which means I get to spend my days playing them! I am by no means a DS expert (I've only played a few times) but I really like this game and I'm really excited for you guys to play it in a couple of months! I know how hard people have worked on it and I'm glad it turned out so well, especially when held to the high standards I'm used to with Her Interactive games.

Tomorrow Novel Sleuth will be posting the weekend puzzle so I'll talk to you guys next week. In the mean time, have a great Fourth of July weekend!

No comments: