Monday, July 1, 2013

Hot Weather = Great for Ice Cream!

Flat Sonny and I return to Washington from our trip to San Diego! (I'll post some pictures later). Although temperature only stayed around 85 degrees Fahrenheit, Washington surprised me with even hotter weather. It's in the 90s here and we are certainly not used to this heat! Tomorrow the ice cream truck comes by, so that will be rather nice.

Since Ice Cream is on my mind, we posted this Nancy Drew moment today:

 
Here's the solution to the weekend puzzle: It's a [semaphore flag code] which says [clock and trivet]. What do you suppose this means? Come back at the end of next week to learn more!

~Little Jackalope~

10 comments:

horselover23 said...

It was sooo hot yesterday!! it got up to 100 degrees!!!!!! I'm in the mood for Ice cream now ;) maybe it's a merchandise of a clock and trivet???

Anonymous said...

Silvertounge posted a comment last Monday that I just saw. He(she) asked when y'all were going to offer more Koko Kringle bars.

I second that motion!

All in favor say aye!! Lol.

Just kidding. But that would seriously be cool! I missed out on them last time. :(

From,
HBBF

Breanna said...

LJ, Who tells you about sonny in the phantom of venice???

SiennaRose said...

@Breanna(; : I'm not positive, but I think Sonny is mentioned by more than one person in VEN. Helena Burg definitely mentions about him and writes about him in her journal.

ND's #1 fan said...

@Breanna- Helena writes about him, (in German though, so you have to have the German-English from the kiosk to read it) and I don't actually know for a fact who talks about him, but I think it might have been Margherita.

missladybug said...

I love it when Nancy get to make and eat things! I always had fun making sandwiches in HER games and order food in the Haunted Carousel for Nancy to enjoy :)

William D said...

''clock and trivet'' hmmm interesting..... Anyway, don't get me started on ice cream and gelato. Tooooooo goooooooood!!!!!!!!! ^_^ It is truly delicious!

Breanna said...

Thanks Sienna Rose and ND's #1 fan, I bought the German book and read Helena's journal. I can't wait until they finally show his character and I get to see his pink and green hair!!!(:

Anonymous said...

clock and trivet is a reference to the game "Secret of the old Clock" Where Josiah Crowley leaves the Trivet with a friend.

-mysteryfan77

ND's #1 fan said...

@Breanna(;- You're welcome!
Anything to help out a fellow-Nancy Drew fanatic! LOL XD