Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Fun! Plus Weekend Puzzle #204

I love Lickie Loos. Did you know that tomorrow is National Lollipop Day? In honor of this, we are having a sale on the game where Lickie Loo lollipops first appeared and Nancy first tasted them: Trail of the Twister! Head over to our Facebook page to find the secret code to get 50% off your physical or digital copy. And then have Nancy eat a gazillion lollipops and candy bars in that game. Hehe. 


Oh! And while you are visiting our Facebook page, be sure to add your creative caption to the Caption Contest photo of Sonny and me!
 
Check this out: One of our awesome fans made a great video musical tribute to our games!


Aaaaaaand here is your weekend puzzle! I'm going to make this difficult by not mentioning how many words are here:

O E R T L A P S N I

We have several birthdays today!



~Little Jackalope~

8 comments:

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

Wow, that song is amazing. She's got a great voice.

And I am curious, Jackalope, do you often get fan mail?

Unknown said...

That song made me so happy! :)

Anonymous said...

Alien ports?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm pretty lost... I have come up with some pretty crazy stuff ("pail not res") and the best thing I can logically say is "laser point". Is that right...?

- Ella

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Little Mermaid! Nice. I entered my caption. I hope you like(that is if you get to read them all) There's usually a lot.

From me,
Silvertongue.

P.S. Where can I get another Koko Kringle??

William D said...

Why do like messing with my head with those puzzles ;( lol jk. Also I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't see the picture on your blog.

Anonymous said...

LJ,
the birthday the birthday shoutout for Char was GORGEOUS!!!! She loved it so much... Thanks for throwing the picture of Charlotte Thornton in there :) And you should put that fan in a game... I think she deserves it :)