1. Doodling my excitement: (and this involves coloring crayons...)
2. Don't forget! This Friday is Black Friday! For one day only you can get free shipping when you order using promo code THANKS12, and on Cyber Monday (Nov. 26th) you can get 50% off your digital game purchase (excluding DED) using promo code CYBER12. You can learn more about these sales here.
3. Announcement: New merchandise!
4. Fan birthdays: One of our readers: Max's 13th birthday was over this last weekend!
5. Puzzles: the solution to this weekend's puzzle:
1. An Office Aid for Mystery Cruises in Miami = [Sonny Joon held this job, as listed on his resume in The Captive Curse]
2. Vervets require a little guidance. [Sonny's guide to the Vervet monkeys in Ransom of the Seven Ships]
3. The Hurricane came this way. [Sonny Joon was nicknamed "Hurricane Sonny by Henrick in Secret of the Scarlet Hand]
4. Set your sights on the Cathedral in the Clouds. [A play on words referencing Sonny Joon's "Temple in the Sky" game idea].
5. Notes in the air passage really count before you suffocate. [If you count the notes and rearrange their order from in the air ducts in The Deadly Device, they spell...well, I'm not going to spoil it for you...].
6. What's written on the wall in the passage between a wardrobe and a clothes rack. [In The Final Scene, when you walk through the connecting passageway between the dressing rooms, you may see the words "Snake Wuz Here" painted on the gray wall.]
If you connect all of the references, you may conclude that I am thinking of this phrase: [Sonny Joon Wuz Here]. One of my favorite phrases! (And characters!)
6. Insider Knowledge: The artist here who played the voice of Niko is currently working on a very spooky environment, which involves some subtle lighting and spooky shadows. Just so you know! ;)
7. Vague hints about the future: We are taste-testing something with sugar. And I will admit to trying all of the flavors in helping to narrow down the best ones. (~.^)
8. We still have a contest going on over on our Facebook page! Check it out and enter before tomorrow!
9. And now I shall go and find a cookie to celebrate....