Monday, September 17, 2012

The Deadly Device Trailer!

For those who solved the last weekend puzzle correctly by matching up the left list items with the right (and then [adding up the pairs' numbers to get a letter] to get your end answer) you would have known early that we were going to release the official trailer today for The Deadly Device! If you are curious on the final solution, here it is:

[[11] Key + [9] Lock = 20 or T
[7] Nikola + [11] Tesla = 18 or R
[1] Deadly + [0] Device = 1 or A
[5] Magnifying + [4] Glass = 9 or I
[4] Ryan + [8] Kilpatrick = 12 or L
[1] Mason + [4] Quinto = 5 or E
[8] Victor + [10] Lossett = 18 or R
[10] Aggregation + [3] Puzzle Game = 13 or M
[8] October +[7] 23 = 15 or O
[4] September +[10] 17 = 14 or N
[2] Mechanical + [2] Pigeon = 4 or D
[0] High Tech + [1] Lab = 1 or A
[13] Electrifying + [12] Coil = 25 or Y]

Now check out the official trailer!



Psst! Subscribe to our YouTube channel so you can stay updated on all of our video uploads...like the first official Amateur Sleuth Blog video coming real, real soon! ;)

Oh, and Happy 14th Birthday, Natalie!

~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Future Animator said...

I'm about to watch the trailer for the 8th time today!:)
I pre-ordered the second I could!! So exciting, love the feeling I get when pre-ordering!! I'm really excited about playing DED with my friends. Anytime a new game comes out, we pull allnighters to finish the game. So happy i have friends to play with:)
AH!! Yay!Can't wait to see the vlog, I already know it's gonna be great!!

Anonymous said...

Watched it this morning. I love,love,love the noise to Tesla Coil makes. Very...electrifying. can't wait to watch your Vlog!

From me,
Silvertongue.

AppDude27 said...

The trailer was very good. I like how we get to see more character interactions and involvement, which is a huge plus in my book. Why can't the release date come by faster?

Anonymous said...

Now i REALLY want to play that game! It so suspenseful!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWSEOMEEEEEEEE!!!! I simply love a good murder mystery!!! I love you HerInteractive!!

--Andreea

Anonymous said...

The Trailer is sooo exciteing!!! I can't wait for your vlog!!