Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nancy Drew Castle Adventure (part 1)

Last weekend Phoenix and I went on a Nancy Drew adventure (check out Monday's post for the Danger on Deception Island adventure post). Look where else we went!

This is Manresa Castle! It's the very castle that the Her Interactive team visited and stayed the night at as part of research for Message in a Haunted Mansion and Treasure in the Royal Tower. We took pictures:

Look! They had a garden on the grounds! I couldn't help but think we were in Ezra Wickford's secret garden...


And these are just a few pictures from the outside, we had dinner reservations and went inside to explore a little...I will have to share these with you in another post. (~.^)

Head's up! Twitter Quote Contest is going on today!
~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Future Animator said...

Woah! Another reason to convice my parents to take me to WA! :D I was thinking about something, and I hope you can answer this. When you guys where making TMB, you sent people to Egypt for research. And when you guys made TRT you sent the team to stay in this castle. Do you send part of the team to all the other places you have your other games? Germany? Japan? France? If so, what part of the team? Can anybody go?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. If there's one thing I'd like to do,it's stay in a castle. Is this the one said to be haunted??

From me,
Silvertongue.

Future Animator said...

Can you show this comment to Phoenix? :)
Thank you for all the awesome videos!! HeR should seriously give you a job there:) I'm not sure I have a favorite because they are all awesome! I hope this doesn't sound creepy, but I'll miss you!! :( I hope working with HeR is as awesome as it seems. Huh... I use the word awesome a lot. Anyway... Good bye, I know lots of fans are going to miss you and the videos:) it was awesome (there's the word again) getting to know you:)