Thursday, April 26, 2012

We have TMB! (Will you get TMB?)

I got super excited today because a big shipment of several copies of Tomb of the Lost Queen have arrived to our office! (The stack of boxes was as tall as I am). Check out Melissa, she's really excited, too!


Here's the retail version, with fun embossing (my favorite area is the hollowed eye...it looks cool):

Have you pre-ordered your copy of Tomb of the Lost Queen? Boxed copies will be shipping soon, and there are only 4 days left until the digital downloads are available! If you get your shipment early, here's a note for you: Check out the Message Boards! The TMB Hints & Tips and Reviews forums are up!

Also, check out the Dare to Play blog! We posted an interview with our Programmer Lead, Peter! Can you guess what video game character he would want to be?

Weekend Puzzle tomorrow!
~Little Jackalope~

7 comments:

Future Animator said...

YAY! :D I can't believe the day is SO very close! It seems like I was just saying to a friend that we had like 5 months to wait! It's finally here and I can't wait for my pre-ordered game to show up. :D
So the pre- ordered games won't have the awesome sleeve? :(

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Can I have one,for, FREEEEEEE!! Just kidding. They look awesome. i can't wait. I'll probebly get one for my birthday or Christmas.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Hannah said...

Oh Melissa is so cute in that picture! Wait a sec, the boxes were as tall as you are? Either she's really tall there, or you really are "little" jackalope! I'm short too, so I can relate to that. ;) I'm sure she'd already unpacked some when you took the pic huh!

At first I thought they had the cool bright 'HeR' logo on the boxes but then I realized you just added that to the picture like you do to all your blog pics now.

I thought the pre-ordering time was over! Guess not?

What a cool shelf of Nancy Drew games there in that picture! Ya know? I think I'd love to see a complete You Tube tour of your office, your whole building! Behind the scenes... where the games are created. That would be so fun! At least some pictures of every room... it's a big task, but I know you could pull it off! You and Sonny Joon in the dead of night with you cameras...

-Hannah (Drew Detective)

Brannon Browner said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! At first I thought she must have unpacked some before you took that pic, but then I pulled out that pic of me and you and realized that she probably didn't. Lol!

Your not like sensitive about your height are you?

From,
Hardy-Boys-Biggest-Fan

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator -- Sorry, the pre-orders do not include the sleeve, the sleeves are for retail copies.

@-Hannah (Drew Detective) -- I like your thinking! Sneaking around in the dead of night...video recording a tour of the office...peaking at some of the artist's desks and looking at their concept sketches and doodles...this sounds like a job for an undercover jackalope! Perhaps someday I will give you a tour...who knows?

@Hardy-Boys-Biggest-Fan -- Nope, I love being small! Ok, so perhaps I was taller than that stack of boxes...but if you take the other box that is on the floor (you might not see it) and stack it as well...then yes, literally the stack is taller than me. >_<

Anonymous said...

Retail copies meaning... In stores? Cuz that's what I'm getting!