Monday, April 9, 2012

Character Voices...and Dylan!

Looks like the weekend puzzle gave you a little challenge, and so far one person has cracked it. (Nice job!) I will give the rest of you another day to try it once more with this clue: [vertical, then horizontal].

From what I've heard so far, everyone's interested in Dylan Carter from Tomb of the Lost Queen. To read his bio, visit the Character Profiles page here. I noticed in several posts that people thinks he's cute. I must agree. While we may hope that he is in the running against Ned, Frank, Dave, Colin, and Henry, we have yet to learn if there is a romantic theme coming up in TMB. That's for you to discover on your own when you play the game. :)

As for his voice, it looks as if it is a concern about whether it is real or fake. To hear his voice, check out the official Tomb of the Lost Queen trailer on our YouTube Channel here, or our web site here. I am proud to say that we went and got an authentic Englishman to voice Dylan from over in the United Kingdom!! (There's another story I can add to this fact, but I can't tell you until you begin receiving your Pre-orders and start playing.) His voice is 100% real, which I think makes him an extra special character! I remember listening to his voice plenty of times when we were working on the trailer...Whenever I see his picture I hear the words "Not good! Not like that!" >.<

Voice recording is going on this week! Maybe I will be able to catch a story for you later. ;)
~Little Jackalope~

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Dylan's voice!!! But I've always loved a British accent!

From,
ReCeNt ViSiToR

Future Animator said...

*swoon* whoa... I wasn't able to see him real good in the trailer, but wow... :)Nancy's got that many guys after her? Whew! Though Dylan is very cute, I think Dave is still my #1 ND crush. :) :)
Which would you pick? Dave, Frank, Colin, Ned or Henry. Personally, Henry creeped me out.
Are you team Francy (Frank & Nancy)or team Nedcy (Ned & Nancy)?
That's so cool that you where able to get a voice actor all the way from the UK!! I'll listen to his voice really good, so I can appreciate the hard work you guys to put into him!

Anonymous said...

When is ND27 going to be revealed????

Anonymous said...

Okay, so far I've got "The charismatic one X." Hmm... I think I have more work to do.

Anonymous said...

Who's Henry?

Anonymous said...

Alright, so I'm just going to take a random guess and say that Dylan (because his name is five letters) is "the charismatic one" and that his name fills in for the "x." Also, the stuff at the bottom is just a wild goose chase (but it probably means something important.) Am I close?

Anonymous said...

Omigosh he is cute! But not as cute as Henry Bolet! I guess Henry is my favorite because CRY was my first ND game ever! Maybe you can have Henry come back (And that he dumped summer(:)
Your biggest fan,
Sydney

Anonymous said...

Who is your favorite, Little J?
ND Forever

Anonymous said...

I think I already like Dylan more than Ned :D. But personally I din't like Colin that much he creeped me out.

Anonymous said...

I vote on Ned! I luv British accents so I can't wait to hear it every time I talk to him! I've always thought they sounded cool and it's awesome that u got someone with a real accent! Can't wait 4 TMB!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love people with accents. They've got to be the funnest to listen to. I personally love the Australian accent.
Dylan to me looks mischievous. He's got that kind of half grin like he's got something up his sleeve. But to me,Joe's cute from Last Train.:) But I've always liked him in the books.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

In my opinion, Dylan Carter is extremely cute. <3 I think his voice is awesome. I believe he will be my favorite character. :) I can't wait for TMB to come out, so I can talk to him. Also, I can't wait to hear your other stories. - K.C.

Anonymous said...

Wait, you use fake voices?

Anonymous said...

Little J! I am intently waiting for today's post.. while playing TOT! (I have no clue why I am waiting. mostly cuz i LOVE this blog!) Oh, and i SAW you in TOT!

Little Jackalope said...

@Future HeR Animator and @Anonymous -- I'm sticking with loyalty to Ned. He's always been there for Nancy. He will always be my first choice :)

@Anonymous -- ND27 will be revealed when you discover it at the end of Tomb of the Lost Queen. ~.^

@Anonymous and @Anonymous -- Weekend puzzle: You've got it correct so far! Now use that knowledge and apply it to the columns.

@Anonymous -- Henry Bolet Jr. from Legend of the Crystal Skull.

@Anonymous -- We use all real voices, no robots, haha. But we have had actors and actresses in the past play with different accents.

@Anonymous -- You saw me in TOT? Did I beat the other jackalope in the display? ~.^ Oh, and I LOVE that you read this blog (because I love writing it). XD

Anonymous said...

Yep! And it said something about a cash bribe... Sorry, cant do that! Saving up for TMB! And yes, you beat the other one, it was epic.

angel said...

what happened to novel? why did they stop writing?

phoenixtear said...

Frank all the way!!! Ned is a nice high school boyfriend, but times change and their relationship isn't functional anymore, especially since Ned, though he tries, won't be able to understand. Frank, Frank, Frank!! Who is your second choice, Lil Jack? :D

missladybug said...

I already love Dylan! :) and wow he is possibly in the running for Nancy! lol Nancy have lots of "boyfriends"! Ned is my fav bf for Nancy! :)

Anonymous said...

But..but what about Jancy??!

ZoahMarie said...

Henry would be my pick... but then frank. AWWWWW. Yep definitly Henry.

Anonymous said...

Francy forever!!!

Anonymous said...

I had no idead Henry liked Nancy too. And through all of life's mystery's Ned has always been there.He loves Nancy,which I think is realy sweet.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Remy Labou said...

It's not that Henry likes Nancy, He is just too hot, probibly because he is Goth