Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aware of Adventure

I don't know if you all noticed, but we've begun setting the stage for a truly tragic twitter opera. You can read all about it on the Dare2Play blog. I think it's pretty rad they we're able to do this for you guys. And if you look to the left, you can see that I'll be receiving the twitter feeds from the Waverly students themselves! So if you can't follow on Twitter, you can catch up here! It all begins on Monday, so be sure to tune in!

For our second selection today, I've got an interesting picture for you. I managed to dig this awesome-ness up from some old boxes.



Unfortunately it looks like this baby is on the endangered list, as I've only ever seen the one. Although it is quite interesting to find such a large item emblazoned with our old ND logo. I figured a Nancy Drew bag was quite fitting for the current schoolyard craze we seem to be milling in. ^.~

And lastly, as I stated yesterday, Puzzle #27 was solved and today I'm going to give you the key.

-- Puzzle #27 Answer --


In order to solve this:
[start at the top left and assign a letter to each box, starting with "A" and moving to the end, "Y" ]
The number in each box tells you
[ how many of these letters will appear in the final solution. ]

Once you've got all the letters, you'll need to do some serious unscrambling to reach the answer:

[ Frank and Joe - your first stop is Vienna ]


--

I think that everyone did a great job working this one out. You can count on another excellent puzzle tomorrow. I'm outta here! Peace!

- Novel -

4 comments:

Firewing3333 said...

Wow, a Nancy Drew bag! Man, I'd absolutely love to own something like that. The logo looks pretty cool on there :D
Please don't be extinct, awesome bag :(

Novel_Sleuth said...

@ Firewing - yeah, I'm not even sure how long we've had it... it may be a good contest prize though, given it's obvious collector's item status. :P

- Novel -

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!!! Where can I get one? :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, I have one of those bags. I won it through a website that was doing a contest about CUR a few years ago (they wanted people to put reviews out about the game). Definitely a handy bag to have!