Friday, May 15, 2009

Weekend Puzzle 12

So this weekend puzzle is a little special. Designer Mari decided that the answer from this week is going to be combined with next week's puzzle to give you something grand! So here are your clues for this week.

--

You’ll find these all in one place:

• I am a statue and my numbers are 2 and 4

• I show you your clues and my numbers are 1,14, 7, 12

• What’s my rating?

• I tell you what your mystery is and my numbers are 5 and 3

--

Alright sleuths, good luck! We'll see ya next week!

- Novel -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing that would be more challenging than solving these puzzles would be having to make them up every single week - Thank you so much Mari! We really appreciate your taking the time to come up with these great puzzles for us! (Are you available for parties???)
Thank you also to Novel... who I've nicknamed Puzzlebearer.
Signed, oldladyASBLOGfan :)

Anonymous said...

Novel-

R u going 2 put the answer up 2 day? Thx!

Novel_Sleuth said...

@ oldladyASBLOGfan - thanks for the nick, we're super glad to have our talented designers helping with these puzzles.

@ Anonymous - well, as no one has solved it just yet, I'm going to post a hint first. It should be up now! ^.^