Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Classic Moment from TRT

Today we shared a classic Nancy Drew moment from Treasure in the Royal Tower. See for yourself!


This was something that drove me to insane curiosity when I first played it: What was in those rooms?!?! Nothing important. They must have been other maintenance rooms and empty guest rooms, and somewhere downstairs must have been the kitchen, as well as Jacques's and Dexter's and Lisa's rooms. But none of those were relevant to the mystery. I personally like when all the environments have reasons to return to, so exploring non-important rooms might throw the detective off course in her sleuthing.

For those of us that really really want to be able to explore every room in the game and feel satisfied, I recommend Shadow at the Water's Edge, where you eventually get to explore every single room! *Insert little victory dance here*.

~Little Jackalope~

10 comments:

Hannah said...

SO... I'm not the only one who wished I could open all those doors! Or at a least sneak into a few of the other guests rooms when they weren't around. Since afterall, acording to Hotchkiss Nancy was a maid anyway! XD

-Drew Detective

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with the blog, but I miss Phoenix. I think y'all should bring her back. And then y'all can make all kinds of awesome videos.

Anonymous said...

Im waiting for the remake of Treasure in the Royal Tower.

ILUVNANCY!!! said...

Oh my goodness I felt like that with so many of the games (including TRT)! I was so upset you didn't get to go in every room. Like in DED, I noticed several rooms you never got to explore. :( Very disappointing!

Anonymous said...

Hey lJ! I just want to ask you if you could give me a birthday shout-out? My name is Cambria, I'll b turning 12 on Feb. 23! If you could do that, it would be AWESOME! <3 your blog & HeR!
NANCYGEEK

Anonymous said...

I had that moment when I fisrt played TRT. I personally love the snoop. I know it sounds wrong,but I feel like Nancy Drew!

From me,
Silvertongue.

ShadowRoxz! aka-emily said...

i have SAW and it was scary! and by the way LJ(nickname i thought up 4 you)if you guys get a chance to make plans to meet sonny june is he going be voiced by michal gray? the dude is funny. and also thanks for replying to me and how does that forbidden rose tilte sound?

Sheesh4 said...

@ShadowRoxz! aka-emily:
Actually you didn't make that up. >.< And that is a good idea. Michael is awesome. I bet he'd freak out if he got to be a voice actor!

Hopeful Rabbit Productions said...

@ShadowRoxz! aka-emily
Oh my gosh, excellent idea!! Michael Gray voicing as Sonny Joon? I can so see that happening. I keep placing comments on Michael's Nancy Drew videos that he should definitely audition some day for Her Interactive.

Katie said...

I think that you SHOULD be able to explore, but just have the rooms be really boring, and have no clues in them. Anyway I like being thrown off!