Thursday, December 20, 2012

Her Interactive Logos

I was digging around our archives and graphics folders the other day and came across our old logos. Our name has gone through different designs since the beginning, check them out:


I like to look at these and reminisce of the older days when we had the teal and gold website, although the pink looks much more professional and updated, I think.

We have a very nice sign featuring our old logo (we've had this for years) on the wall when you reach the top of the stairs to our office (yep, we take up the entire second floor). It's a nice welcome to our visitors. :)


~Little Jackalope~

6 comments:

Future Animator said...

I dream of seeing that sign for myself!!:D

Hannah said...

So... all your missing in that lovely trio picture there is the dates! I'd like to know how long you used each logo. Didn't you change to the red-ish coloured one around 2009? I have to say you have come a long way and definitly improved. Sometimes I miss the old teal boards. But I agree the (what do you call it? Purple, Pink, Red, or Cranberry) website looks more classy.

Oh and are you going to be updating the sign you showed us there? Now that it's outdated...

-Drew Detective (Hannah)

Anonymous said...

I kindof like the blue one. They're all cool,but the blue one reminds me of the older games.

From me,
Silvertongue.

ComicalCrafty said...

Yeah, teal and gold are definitely ... different from pink. I kind of like the orange one in the middle the best. :) Pink's kind of girly, (just my opinion, there!) and while there are plenty of boys who play the games, I suppose since they were designed for girls, it fits the theme just fine. I'm sure Yumi would agree!

Hannah said...

ComicialCrafy,
I have to agree with you, the fact that girls are expected to love pink has always bothered me. I actually never saw their new logo and site colour as 'pink' but rather as cranberry-ish purple. Anyway, I can understand why they would go with such a "girl colour" now that I know the companies background. As there were no other games for girls at the time I admire them for making some games for us! My brothers still love them even IF the logo is pink-ish or it involves fashion (DAN) and changing outfits (VEN) ;)

Liam Bates said...

There is an HER logo before the blue one. It was used before Nancy drew games 1996-1997 It was a girl on a computer.