Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A New Look + A New Challenge!!

Hey all! After a year of writing to all of you, I thought it was high time for an Amateur Sleuth makeover...if you haven't noticed already. ;) What'dya think? I might let it simmer for a little bit until I find something that needs tweaking, so any suggestions or ideas would be awesome! After all, it's a blog to you, for you. Check out the before and after:

Guess what? We have a new Nancy Drew TXT Challenge for you! Text "Nancy" to 82257 to begin your adventure! You can also hop onto the message boards to get help from fellow members, but just a note: this time we are scoring you! Compete with your friends to see who can get the highest score. Also, if you get 60 or more points, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing, so think real hard because you don't want to get too many incorrect.
Good luck sleuths!
~Little Jackalope~

15 comments:

Future HeR Animator said...

I LOVE the new look! :D :D I love bringing my computer up and opening my web to see the AS blog,(yes, your blog is my home page:)) but it my home page now looks AWSOME!! (not that it didn't before)i just want you to know Little J,that your blog is something I look forward to everyday,I love coming here and seeing the pics you post and the office tidbits you pic up. :) Thank you for blogging to us! :D

Anonymous said...

I really like the new design -- it's much more original and much more Nancy Drew. My only problem with it is that I have a computer screen that's not very wide so all of the pictures are cut off for me :(

--LS

Anonymous said...

Omigosh...Love the new setup!!!!!!!!!!



Syd

Anonymous said...

The last 3 contests have been USA only! Can you please make a International version of the TXT challenge?

-ZTim

Anonymous said...

Love the new background!!!

angel said...

i have google voice and the texting doesnt work like it did last time.

Andy said...

It needs more Gorf. (He's in my link)

ladybug said...

WOW! The new look is AMAZING Little Jackalope!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look.Did you just do this yesterday??I see on the pic you took,there's alot of little pics on the sides.I can only see a few of them on my computer screen though.Either way,It looks awesome!!

From me,
Silvertongue.

Anonymous said...

I like the new look a lot!

Haley said...

I really like the new look!

Little Jackalope said...

Aww, thanks guys! Glad you like it! I've already heard some good feedback, and I will adjust the size of the background image soon so the side images can be seen on smaller screens.

-ZTim:
We are currently discussing the making of international accessible contests. So far, any contest that offers digital-only prizes are available to everyone outside of the U.S. Twitter quote contests are for anybody, have you participated in that? It's every week on wednesday. :)

Kaitie said...

I said it before, I'll say it again: TEAL! :) {for a tweak, that is}
But the new design is amazing!! I absolutely love it!

The Red Wolf said...

LOVE IT!!! You did an awesome job. I think you chose the right images to display. Kudos!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! I know I'm a little late in saying it, but its really cool. The only thing for me that I think could be fixed is that (and I dont know if its just my browser) The images are cut off a bit near the center of the site. If you could fix that, it would be awesome, otherwise, love it.