Monday, September 13, 2010

What We SAW

So maybe you've noticed some of the late-breaking news we posted on Facebook, or perhaps you caught it on the Shadow at the Water's Edge product page. Regardless, we've now got a definitive pre-order date for Nancy's next case; quote for quote. "Pre-Orders begin September 20th!" That's right, you can begin to pre-order in just one week. Granted I'm sure you also noticed the October 19th launch date, right? That's like just-barely-slightly-close-to one month away. No sweat... I've got the patience... I think... *bites lip*

Anywho, I know the 'Powers That Be', would love for me to do a little extra sales pitch here and mention the totally sweet bonus goodies you get for pre-ordering your copy. I'm inclined to agree, given the amount of awesome contained there-in. Check out the list below:

* Additional Tricks for Suki
* Extra outfits for your cellphone avatars
* An Extra Metagame Award
* Two minigames to play on Nancy's cellphone
* Additional Outtakes

I've got to say, that's quite the haul. If you were on the fence before, I'm thinking this should just about push you right over. It looks like tomorrow could turn out to be a slow news day... comparatively. I'll just have to wrangle up something to compete. ^.~

In puzzle news; you've all managed to complete this one, despite a slight numerical error in the design. We'll have the whole 'sha-bang' on that tomorrow. Catch ya then.

- Novel -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is Suki?

Anonymous said...

yay i cant wait but i cant get it the day it comes out. beacuse i playing trail of the twister then RAN then WAC so it might be awhile but i will tell you guys what i think thanks.

angel said...

I saw the mini game, I thought it great fun but the eyes didnt look that great, they were reminiscent of older anime characters. I liked this part of the game, much fun! :) Keep up the good work!