Thursday, September 16, 2010

Games! Games! Games!

I’m sure by now you’ve seen… and played the brand new minigame! Yeah, it is as they say in the business, “the Bee’s Knees.” IMHO the best part is the Free Play mode, cause making up your own crazy outfits is like a bajillion times better. In fact, you should send us your favorite combinations! That would be totally ‘ab-fab’ … if you catch my drift. Here’s my current incarnation:


“With trimmings too!”
Plus, if you couldn’t already guess, you get to play this minigame in Shadow at the Water’s Edge! It’s a pretty sweet puzzle/feature we added to this game, but you’ll have to wait and see how it all comes together. For now, fashionistas, enjoy the small sampling!

Speaking of which, Pre-orders start next Monday, September 20th! So get ready. I know we’ve already talked your ear off about the cool extra content in the Special Edition, but feel free to review. ^.~

You know the drill, show up tomorrow and you’ll be rewarded with the sweet agony of a mental workout! That’s right, it’s puzzle time all over again. Bring your thinking caps. :P
- Novel -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a question! Will I get the Special edition if I preorder on Amazon? Probably not as they ship out in October ... thanks anyways!
-Nikki