Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Best Treasure Ever

So this showed up in our kitchen today...



Now I know what you're thinking, "What's so great about a chocolate cookbook? Well, beyond the obvious, of course..." Upon opening the book one can read the following lines:

"There are even some brain-teasing puzzles to do while you munch on your homemade chocolate treats."

What better to discover in a office full of chocoholic designers than a recipe book that also contains puzzles! Talk about a serious find! I managed to capture the below image before the book mysteriously disappeared, not to anyone's surprise. (Though I imagine it'll find itself back in our company library soon enough.)



A rebus about chocolate; I've got one word to describe it: "Sweet!"

- Novel -

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That's awesome!!! What a fun, fun, FUN book!!

Phoenix Star said...

Epic win!

I got the answers ^___^

Kaitie said...

Oooh, awesomee! :D I want one!
hmmm I'm working on the 3rd line in the puzzle. ^_^

Courtney said...

Chocolate AND puzzles? That is genius.