Wednesday, February 8, 2012

"Cheeseburger!" - Joe Hardy

Several adventurous Her Interactive team members (myself included) went out for lunch today. We tried out a new restaurant which specializes in burgers. While to some people, looking at food can be disgusting, I decided to go ahead and post this picture:

I may be exaggerating, but my burger was about 6 inches tall. You don't want to see how it looked after I attacked it with a fork and a knife. It looks like the burger won the battle.

Since they had so many weird and interesting types of burgers, this brought to mind how you, as Frank Hardy, got to play short-order cook in Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon and make burgers. Can you imagine really eating a cheeseburger with peppers, peanut butter, and pineapple? Eh... I'm glad I stuck to blue cheese and bacon with sweet chipotle mayonnaise. Yum! Oh, and the drink you see was a mix of root beer soda, a kids' fruit drink mix, and cream. It looked fuzzy in texture, but was remarkably good.

Have you tried any weird food combinations lately? I dare you to try something adventurous the next time you go out to eat. You never know what discoveries you end up liking!

(Twitter Quote Contest is today!)
~Little Jackalope~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks Delish!!!!!! Jelouse!!!!
And yes, some of the burgers in Last Train to Blue Moon canyon WERE really gross...BUT I had fun Making them!! You guys should FOR SURE put burger making in a future game!!
Your Biggest Fan,
Syd

Anonymous said...

Your fries look good but I couldn't bring myself to eat that burger.Do you really like blue cheese?That's not right.LOL.I don't like lettuce(or any vagatables realy),But for some odd reason,I really like taco salad,which is odd for me.I'd say i trying new things.Your soda actually looks really good.i like mixing soda flavors.

From me,
Silvertongue.

Rebekah said...

Woww.... that looks really hard to eat!! maybe I could eat the fries but probly nothing else! I LOVE last train to blue moon canyon, Ive played all of your games except for danger on deception island. I love mixing sodas!! I have the perfect recipe!! I can't quite remember what it is... Wild cherry pepsi with three other things?? i don't know