Monday, January 17, 2011

Adding to the website.

After reading a dozen or more emails, I learned that there are a few things that could be added to our website. One fun project has me listening to music and re-sizing screenshots. Hopefully it will turn out nicely and not crash on me. Here's a picture hint:Other than that, it's Monday and schedules are getting arranged and re-arranged according to our task lists. Besides the part where I smelled something burning in the kitchen, and noticed that someone else had raided the unopened juice box case, it's been a mellow, quiet day. Maybe someone will stir up some mayhem later...just for talk.
Looks like you sleuths are busy hacking away at last weekend's puzzle...I don't think you need a hint just yet. You are on the right trail!

Hopping back to work,
~Little Jackalope~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME PIC ISIS;

Shion said...

Isis kinda looks ugly there.